Monday, November 9, 2009

So we had a somewhat uneventful weekend. We started early saturday morning by waking up and letting presley out to go the bathroom. We went out and practiced fetching a little toy pheasant. He was able to retrieve and release on command. We then proceeded to the puppies first vet visit. He did well and everything checked out number one A O K. Next we went to a presentation and won a free trip and 150 dollars worth of food. We finished by watching some movies. By the way G.I.Joe was an awesome movie. Sunday we didn't do much other than some homework and start to clean up. It is just the four of us now, caitlin, tanner, presley, and I. I tried hard as I might but tanner was insistent on being like presley including barking and crawling on the ground and begging.

No comments: